Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Frenzy

Blogtoberfest: Day 28

This week my Friday Frenzy list seems a bit overwhelming - maybe it is because I have spent only 2 nights in my own bed during the past week. Thanks, Superman (my BF), for holding down the fort and taking care of Tucker during my week of travel.

  • Sleeping - oh how I need sleep!
  • Halloween Party, Saturday
  • Lazy Sunday morning with my BF.
  • Twisting some wire into jewelry.
  • Longing to take some pictures - not sure if I will have the energy.

I think I need to slow it down and pamper myself; yoga, a hot bath, warm tea, candles, and snuggles.
But, before all of that, I still have a client meeting and a long flight home.

How will you spend your weekend? Is it filled with frenzy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...