Monday, June 4, 2012

Shared Messages from the Universe - Om

It is my belief that messages from the universe speak to me and remind me of something that is inside of me. When I first see them, I often don't even know what is really being advertised. Instead, the message conjures emotions or thoughts relating to something that is going on within me; in my heart, in my mind, in my soul. I see them on billboards, in magazines, store windows, church plaques...everywhere.

I secretly call them soul whispers.

The messages are all around us

------------------------------------------------------------------


Breathe

Inhale...
Exhale...


I remember the day that I took this photo. 
It was a day that I took off from my day job 
to specifically explore the city and take pictures. 

I remember because I had been walking 
around for hours 
and this reminded me 
to breathe, to pause and to take a break.

This is exactly what I need at the moment 
as I start back at my crazy day job today. 
So, I will be pausing 
from blogging until Friday.

Only a few days
 but a few days will be
 all I need as I will miss you.

Have you paused lately?
Have you taken the time to breathe?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -       

Have you noticed any Shared Messages from the Universe?

Share your message by joining my flickr group by the same name: Shared Messages from the Universe and post or link your photos.  Share those written messages that you walk by most of the time.  Those messages that all of a sudden you notice, you read, you react and they move you forward.

I'd love to see the messages that have inspired you!




5 comments:

  1. Very cool post. Yes, I definitely need to be more aware -- and take a breath.

    Hugs,
    Kay


    PS Day jobs are a real bummer, aren't they.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kay, yes, day jobs are a real bummer. Mine uses the other side of my brain. I deal with numbers and data all day long. Sometimes I think it makes my heart long for the creative me even more and thus when I do create, take pictures, I am more in the moment.

      Delete
  2. After posting beautiful flowers for us every day last month I'm not surprised you need a few days off. Those darn day jobs... enjoy your peace and space my friend. you certainly deserve it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Lori! Enjoy the pause xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...