Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Flower Sketching... in Flight

AEDM Day 14


I'm linking up with Art Every Day Month throughout the month of November.

Creating art each day: doodling, painting, journal making, stamping, photographing, etc.

What do you do when you fly? I've been traveling for my day job the past couple of days (and more to come).

Last night 1 of my flights did not have any turbulence, so I sketched flowers.


A micron pen and some paper and the hour flew by so quick. 
This may have to be habit when the flight permits.


I hope you enjoy your day. I am off again, this time on a train - highly unlikely that there will be art being made on the amtrak train. So, I guess I will just have to do something once I arrive at my next destination.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic pen and ink ~ amazing consistency in the flowers ~ Wow! ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Lori, this is great! What a fabulous way to spend time while flying. Love it. It would make a great phone case. ((hugs)) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great way to spend time while you are flying... hope there is no turbulence the rest of the trip so you can produce more...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori! A perfect way to spend time in the sky...with your head in the clouds. Your flowers are lovely. Hope you are well- Hope to be out your way soon for a longer visit (was just there recently for a very rushed visit)- would love to see you again:) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect! Love that you are making creative time while in flight!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...